Topo Designs, LLC makes classic outdoor gear inspired by who we are and where we live. We value simplicity and connectedness with the things we own. Topo Designs is seeking a passionate & creative graphic designer to join the in-house marketing team. The designer will assist with developing assets for email and advertising campaigns across the brand, while collaborating with multiple departments.
• Bachelors Degree in design or a closely-related field
• 1-3 years of experience in graphic design work, production work and maintenance of responsive emails and templates
• Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, and InDesign
• Extremely comfortable with HTML, CSS, (code & email best practices) and digital marketing platforms such as ESP’s (Listrak) and Shopify
• Implement A/B testing plans, manage projects and oversee the email schedule
• Assist with quality control for all aspects of email communications including links, content, versioning and audience segmentation
• Keep up-to-date with emerging trends in outdoor, fashion, design, film, art, media and technology as relevant to Topo Designs
• Detailed understanding of today’s media landscape and how people engage with content digitally
• An amazing attention to detail
• A passion for the outdoors
• Topo Designs is a design-forward brand looking for designers who can deliver well-crafted and inovative creative
• Maintenance and updates to the website and segmented email lists
• Design and production of digital marketing materials
• Crop and format images
• Collaborate and coordinate with marketing team on the email calendar, monitoring and providing status updates (using Asana) and ensuring on-time production and execution
• Editing and management of photography library - existing as well as new assets
• Team player and problem solver, able to adapt nimbly in a fast-paced team environment
• Self-starter with a positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Willing to be flexible in work duties and quickly turn direction into action
COVID-19 Health and Safety Measures:
Topo Designs’ health and safety measures may include but are not limited to socially-distanced workspace when onsite, COVID tests, and temperature checks as required by management and Human Resources. Currently, the Marketing team is working remotely, but employees will return to work 3 days/week in our Denver HQ.
Topo Designs off¬ers all Full-Time employees:
Topo Designs offers all full-time employees: Health, dental, and vision benefits; 401k with a match; Topo Designs product allowance; monetary annual activity and mental health allowance; PTO. This is a full-time, exempt salaried position with a base annual salary of $45,000-$50,000.
Submit your portfolio
• Tell us about the best design piece from your portfolio.
• Where do you find inspiration?
• What makes you a good designer?
• Why do you want to work for Topo Designs?
Please submit through Malakye.com