This business is a global leader in the surf, action, outdoor, apparel & clothing markets. The business has been established with strong roots throughout America for many years and is known as one of the top overall leaders in their space.
The company’s strongest asset, second to the popularity and supreme name amongst their customers and clients; is their motivating & positive company culture. The organisation started from humble beginnings decades ago, to now be a multi-million dollar international juggernaut with staff and offices across the globe.
This is a job for life that will set you up for the future and ensure you wake up every day with a buzz knowing that you are working with the best team & managers in the industry who make their staff feel truly valued and supported. Not only will the company provide you with full career satisfaction but also coupling that with uncapped earnings on top of your base salary, plus a fully maintained car & full medical benefits included, you will be taking over Key Accounts paying commission from the outset.
This position has now become available due to the company’s huge success and growth that they’re having across the USA & surrounds. This role will see you heading up their in-store planning & custom retail designs, the role involves travel to different regions regularly however you will work from a home office normally. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Store Planning & Designing the themed retail shop fit outs of the brands label, merchandise & positioning
- Customising bespoke in-store plans of the structured fit outs in retail stores
- Using your own creative vision and influence to come up with ideas
- Travelling around states to stores & outlets to get physical understandings
- Taking measurements, pictures, drawings & interpretations for designs
- Using design programs such as CAD to design and format the plans
- Collaborating with sales, project management, operations & all departments
- Working from a home office normally with autonomy & flexibility
This position comes with a range of benefits, from the award winning brand that this company is, through to the positive, driven & innovative team as well as the autonomy and flexibility.
- A salary paying position on a full time basis between $65k - $80k
- Your own creative influence to manage this popular brands in store physical retail positioning for customer fit outs
- Joining a USA mega brand that is a global enterprise
- Opportunity to advance through the business as they grow
- Fantastic senior management team
- Full time internal support from all departments
- Ability to work from a home office
The candidate & experience needed
To be considered for this position you need to have prior Store Planning & Retail Design experience where you have been the chief design person for in store plans for retail shop fit-outs of clothing, fashion, apparel, hats or anything relatable.
You will have experience in designing custom in-store layouts and fit-outs for brands merchandise and display. These fit-outs would be in the form of hardware, shelves, tables, signs and general custom fit-out themes targeted for a specific brand. You will have a proven track record and be able to showcase and articulate completed projects and past work in Retail Designing.
You will be highly creative, have a passion for exciting & catchy retail fit-outs, a keen understanding of retail attraction, high attention to detail and the desire to join a forward thinking global brand.
This role involves frequent travel so you need to have the flexibility for that as well.
RETAIL STORE PLANNER & DESIGNER
|Required Experience:||2 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||$65000.00 - $80000.00 per Year|
Posted 5 days ago