About the Duck:
Chances are pretty high you’ve encountered Duck Company apparel in a store or have one of our t-shirts in your closet already!
Our brand has been producing destination based graphic apparel & accessories that Celebrate Adventure for over 33 years. You’ll find our products at more than 1500 destinations including National Parks, zoos, aquariums, national retail chains, and small family-owned businesses nationwide. We believe that every person is an adventurer & every adventure deserves to be celebrated. Our products inspire people to smile, connect and share™ these experiences. Come celebrate adventure™ with us!
About the Job:
You will report directly to the Sales and Business Improvement Director and work closely with the whole sales team to unlock the full potential of our sales model. You will be responsible for building a data-driven Sales environment with a full suite of reporting, empowering the Sales team with data, making recommendations, acting to improves sales processes, and presenting your results to the leadership team. This job is highly cross- departmental, and you will work with every department across the company.
• Live and bleed the three Duck Values
2. Give a Shit
3. Creative Mindset
• Complete ownership of the company data, and how it can be used to improve the business.
• Provide critical business insight based on business acumen and data analysis, be able to identify issues and recommend meaningful and creative action plans
• Work with cross functional departments (finance, quoting, data teams, etc) to ensure additional ad-hoc reporting needs are delivered
• Drive weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecast process, consolidation, and analysis
• Drive data quality, process and automation activities that improve process efficiencies
• Accuracy in work delivered and in a timely manner
• Generate regular and ad-hoc metric analysis for Sales Leadership Team to monitor performance across a range of key business drivers and sales team performance
• Using market and company data to extrapolate insights and creating forecasting / purchasing models.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum of 2-4 years of work experience in data or analytics-based role in a
• Mine for revenue generating actions
• A demonstrated ability to assess trending and business markets through data
analysis to draw out where we can improve our sales or operational
• Confident individual with enthusiasm and aptitude to create catalog & optimize process flow maps & reporting-suite guides
• Expert Level office suite program knowledge
• Expert level Excel knowledge s
• Ability to work with and synthesize large amounts of data into understandable and meaningful reports and presentations
• Strong communication (written and verbal), organizational, and interpersonal skills
• 1-2 years of experience in business analysis, sales analysis, planning/ forecasting, financial analysis, or statistical analysis preferred
• Highly motivated, self-starter, strategic/analytical thinker with a “can-do” attitude, flexibility to accommodate evolving business needs and a keen eye for details
• Must be able to build custom reports and dashboards
Bonus Skills (gives you an edge!):
•HubSpot or related CRM experience
•SAP business 1 solutions experience