Love driving new business? Soulkal is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager in the Action Sports and Outdoor market with incredibly strong interpersonal relationship building and aggressive “hunting” skills to drive our direct selling efforts.
• Create and prioritize a pipeline of potential new clients within designated fashion vertical, identifying/prospecting, reaching out and selling to key contacts and decision makers.
• Build relationships with potential clients through cold calls/emails, in-person meetings, attending trade shows and other industry events. Soulkal welcomes new, creative methods of driving sales and revenues!
• Take ownership of the full sales cycle, from initial contact to Soulkal product demo, proposal, contract negotiation, execution and onboarding.
• Meet and strive to exceed individual monthly sales targets and team goals.
• Follow sales process diligently, adhering to Soulkal policies and guidelines.
• Maintain a keen awareness of the competitive space and developments in the fashion, retail and tech space.
• Work cross-functionally with various Soulkal teams including Production, Marketing, Finance and senior leadership as needed throughout sales cycle.
• EDUCATION: BA/BS in a related field preferred or equivalent experience.
• EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 3-5 years of Sales or Business Development experience in tech/e-
Commerce/fashion related industry with strong preference in Action Sports & Outdoors.
• A consummate sales professional who is articulate and persuasive with polished presentation skills.
• Savvy go-getter, self-driven and organized with tenacity and drive to pursue prospects, close deals and exceed sales targets.
• Proven experience developing prospective client relationships and driving revenue growth.
• Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic, team-oriented, startup environment.
• Demonstrated negotiation skills with ability to structure high value contracts.
• Work hard, play hard mentality.
• Some light travel may be required
• Above all else, able to think beyond the status quo with a can-do attitude and an appetite for success.
• This is a full-time permanent position with a highly competitive compensation and benefits package.
• The opportunity to work with a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team revolutionizing the fashion industry.
• Locations in the great San Diego area
• Be an integral part of a Company changing the way an entire industry conducts business.
Business Development Manager
|Required Experience:||5 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 2 days ago