ASSOS North America headquarters in Salt Lake City is ready to bring on a Sales Operations Manager.
The Sales Operations Manager is the integration point of the commercial organization; oversees, analyzes, evaluates and optimizes inventory assets for sales performance and operational accuracy. This position will report to the North American Commercial Director.
• Oversee supply chain and demand planning
• Manage forecasting associated with wholesale, retail and D2C facing portion of business
• Review sales plan and budget to quantify and optimize inventory to sales goals
• Create and utilize models and data in planning inventory needs for sales goal requirements
• Communicate with European production office to ensure order accuracy and timeline tracking
• Coordinate research to reconcile variances and further refine forecasting models
• Refine demand forecast drivers
• Utilize a collaborative mindset n working with cross-functional groups.
• Provide support and data points to global supply group in developing inventory strategies
• Provide reporting to sales teams for field use
• Prepare and present reports to internal management as relates to inventory reporting
• Manage customer-facing systems management and data integrity
• Pre-book and Manage order allocation
• Deal with import delivery; tracking, ocean/air, waybill, customs clearance
• Manage special product programs
• 5 to 7+ year’s experience in planning/forecasting in action sports or speciality retailers
• 3 to 5 years working in an international cross-functional organization
• Ability to assess and deduce large amounts of data and ascertain multiple outcomes under tight deadlines
• Communicate in a clear and concise manner
• Demonstrated proficiency in statistics, sales forecasting methods, inventory planning with an understanding of their financial and operational impacts
• Systems based experiences; ideally Visual or Netsuite or like system
• Strong written communication skills
• Passion for cycling
• Minimum 4-year degree or equivalent training and/or demonstrated experience.
• APICS or other forecasting certification/able to earn.
How to apply?
Please send your CV together with a motivation letter to [email protected]
by the 25th of September 2020.