Hemlock Hat Co. is a headwear company devoted to exploring the relationship of individual style, endless expression, and functionality. Based in San Diego, California, we embrace an active lifestyle and work hard to share this culture and passion through our products. Our goal is to provide a visual and personal connection with each piece we offer and promote a unique headwear experience.
We are currently seeking a Graphic Designer to join our in house team in sunny San Diego, CA.
- Create and execute digital concepts and design for seasonal catalogs, website banners, social media, advertising, e mail blasts, flyers, window/in store branding, and any other related assets.
- Communicate and work with our network of freelance creators, textile artists, photographers and other creative contacts to ensure quality and precision of art or designs required for projects and collections.
- Strong understanding of brand design, colors, and overall brand vision.
- Create, revise, and manage all digital files for final production. Includes, product templates, production packs, labels, hangtags, and all necessary product files needed.
- Edit and update images for e commerce and all digital selling channels.
- Identify trends and seek inspiration for new seasonal collections, pattern and print ideas, textile development, and design concepts for all current and future products.
- Work closely with production for all R&D and sampling needs for future products and accessories.
- Create compelling color palettes and deliver on trend advice for new prints, hat styles and more.
- Work with partnering brands on in-house collaborations, licensed goods, and other cross branded projects.
- Help coordinate details for photoshoots or marketing campaigns to assist in providing creative direction for our digital platforms and brand identity
|Required Experience:||3 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 10 days ago
- 3 + years of graphic design experience.
- Please provide a portfolio, website link, or design resume
- Advanced skill in Illustrator, Photoshop, In Design
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong verbal and writing skills – in person, phone and on email.
- Must be organized and able to meet accurate deadlines
- BA in Graphic Design or similar is a + but not required.
- Basic understanding of the metric system
- Strong organizational skills
- Smile and have fun :)