We are currently seeking a part time qualified Customer Support Representative to join our team in San Diego, CA. This position is an in-office role and you will be responsible in assisting in the day-to-day operations of Hemlock’s online customer service department. We are looking for an energetic and detail-oriented problem solver with a customer-first mindset who understands the importance of exceptional and personalized customer service. The ideal candidate is passionate about engaging with customers, measuring feedback to create actionable solutions, and creating an exceptional experience for the Hemlock customer.
You will report to our Operations & Sales Support team member and work closely with our fulfillment team on eCommerce and wholesale related customer experience functions. Additional responsibilities include assisting with various administrative duties, responding to customer reviews and other operational related tasks.
- Assist in daily customer inquiries and product related issues for both e-commerce and wholesale communication.
- Assist consumers with returns, refunds, replacements and other order related inquiries.
- Maintain an understanding of Hemlock products, release dates, and inventory levels to understand the customer's needs and create positive customer experiences.
- Report customer feedback, trends, and common issues to internal teams to proactively improve the customer experience.
- Ensure consistency in brand voice and experience at every customer touchpoint.
- Moderate online reviews/ad comments and proactively follow up on negative experiences.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem (shipping, order, product) selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem.
- Handle customer complaints and provide appropriate solutions/alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- When needed use telephone to reach out to customers.
- Work and communicate closely with our warehouse team on monitoring delivery and return related issues.
- Respond to product reviews on Facebook and Amazon.
- Other ad-hoc customer services tasks.