This is a critical role in Brand Communication Team. Key scope is to own the brand campaigns, and ensure the execution; to handle the lifestyle shooting and ensure the on-time delivery of brand assets; and to manage the budget for the entire Brand Marketing.
1. Drive the consistent brand presence/voice across all channels
2. Develop and execute campaign strategy, communication kit (including campaign objectives, target consumers, strategy and key concept etc.), and campaign budget allocation.
3. Develop clear guidance for consumer facing communication content.
4. Create brand communication content center for all brand visual, video, text, history etc.
5. Develop brand marketing campaign communication assets and provide ATL & BTL usage guideline to all related functions.
6. Drive and improve go-to-mkt process cross key functions (merchandising, brand mkt, consumer experience, e-com)
7. Identify external partner/agencies with clear criteria and manage the execution of all the extended third parties
8. Support line manager for ad hoc. or other new initiative projects
9. Prepare campaign report and related presentation materials
10.Manage budget to ensure cost effectiveness and efficiency of the entire Brand Marketing tea
Columbia Sportswear Company and our portfolio of brands, including Columbia, SOREL, Mountain Hardwear and prAna, know a thing or two about adventures. After all, we've been on one since 1938, working to perfect the art of enjoying the outdoors. Behind everything we make is an employee who's found that the greatest adventure starts with joining a company that strives to do the right thing.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the company.