Manage overall visual merchandising operations at DTC stores, to ensure the features of the products are clearly visible & attract consumers.customers.
1. Plan & execute visual merchandising works at DTC stores : store visits, store visual merchandising planning & execution, VMD agency management, VM guideline preparation & distribution
2. Develop, produce & distribute required graphic designs & materials
3. Train store staffs to manage store visual merchandising (VM skills) & support training materials
4. Provide seasonal VM styling recommendation materials to the stores and support store openings/closings
5. Manage VM budget
• Fixed-term Contractor : replacement for childcare leave
Columbia Sportswear Company and our portfolio of brands, including Columbia, SOREL, Mountain Hardwear and prAna, know a thing or two about adventures. After all, we've been on one since 1938, working to perfect the art of enjoying the outdoors. Behind everything we make is an employee who's found that the greatest adventure starts with joining a company that strives to do the right thing.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the company.