Assist PM to build seasonal product line, GTM process follow & data analysis to support the apparel business increasement
1. Assist the product manager to build up the apparel line plan by segmentation for China market， including product range, price, launch flow,...
2. Work closely with global to deliver the product needs for China market
3. Work with planning and ops team to ensure accuracy of merchandising forecast
4. Keep close track on sales performance and communicate with channels to better understand their needs, come up with improvement ideas and optimize sales
5. Conduct market research for outdoor trends, consumers and competitors, find out future opportunities
6. System operation according to global key milestones
7. Pre KA/KA/OTS product training & supporting
1. Bachelor degree or above
2. Minimum 4 years of proven retail / merchandise work experience in a retail/sports/Apparel industry. Experience in vertical retailer is a plus.
3.Excellent in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
4. Possess strong presentation, listening, verbal and written communication skills, both in Chinese and English.
5. Fluent in English
Columbia Sportswear Company and our portfolio of brands, including Columbia, SOREL, Mountain Hardwear and prAna, know a thing or two about adventures. After all, we've been on one since 1938, working to perfect the art of enjoying the outdoors. Behind everything we make is an employee who's found that the greatest adventure starts with joining a company that strives to do the right thing.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the company.