Our name is derived from the idea that clothing that can be worn 7-days-a-week, crafted perfectly from design to production. 7Diamonds Clothing Company Inc. has been recognized as a fashion-forward lifestyle brand that upholds the highest standards of quality. After nearly two decades of devotion to our craft and customers, we have evolved into the visionary brand we are today: a brand that strives to deliver a genuine and versatile men’s apparel experience. We will continue to innovate our designs and methods to ensure consistent, unforgettable collections.
We are seeking a Production Assistant to be a part for our growing team. We require an individual who is highly creative and has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. They should be motivated and proactive on every project presented to them.
• Collaborating with design team to work on initial designs, technical packages, and garment specifications
• Create and maintain grade rules for each category/style
• Measuring and preparing fit samples for fit sessions
• Conduct fit sessions with designers on live models, reviewing overall fit & confirming construction details of garments against tech-packs
• Communicating all size specs, fit and garment construction comments and corrections to overseas factories daily.
• Monitoring and tracking WIP orders ensuring styles are approved on schedule and adhere to development and production calendars
• Conduct fit comparison evaluations with benchmark brands, to make sure we are up to date on fit and construction
• Create and maintain fit block library
• 3+ years woven/knit apparel experience a must
• Must have a strong understanding of patterns, garment construction, specs & grading
• Must be able to multi-task, having strong sense of urgency, excellent time management skills & able to work will under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Must be a self-starter with good communication skills, possess a high work ethic & can work well in both a team environment and independently.
• This is full-time position with benefits.
Please submit resume and intro letter through Malakye.