Cannalysis is a fully licensed and ISO/IEC 17025 accredited analytical cannabis laboratory servicing Southern California. We use validated scientific methods to analyze cannabis products for cultivators, manufacturers, dispensaries, and individuals looking to know more about their products. We understand how important access to that data is, whether it be printed on a customized product label, displayed in a dispensary, passed to a Weedmaps menu or kept private via encryption. Our online platform allows our customers total control of their data.
We’re looking for a Director of Marketing to join the team in Santa Ana, Calif.
The Director of Marketing will drive brand awareness and guide customer experience. The core responsibilities are to craft and create new communication, implement new social media campaigns, and set the tone of the overall company message. This position will also manage event presence, paid media, email marketing, and modern public relations campaigns.
At Cannalysis, people are core to our business and this role is fundamental to continuing our success and providing our customers with a best-in-class experience. We see this role as an excellent opportunity to be both a part of, and grow, a mission-driven team and to work/strategize directly with senior leadership on achieving operational excellence.
• Oversee all content creation (video, web, graphic design)
• Create, implement, and manage all social media campaigns, conveying company message
• Identify ways to improve SEO and implement plan of action
• Develop dynamic collaborations with customers
• Establish ongoing presence at industry events and tradeshows
• Plan and manage construction of tradeshow booth/buildouts
• Build, improve, and maintain brand image through creative engagement of customers and market while influencing public opinion
• Track analytics to ensure maximization of audience engagement
Required Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• 5+ years experience with social media marketing (across all platforms)
• 7+ years experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier, After Effects, etc.
• Demonstrated ability to create/build creative and effective marketing campaigns
• Clear understanding of return on investment (ROI) analysis
• Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
• Self driven and creative will a strong attention to detail
• Highly motivated and driven by results
What do we offer the ideal candidate?
• An opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting industry: Legal Cannabis. California requires that all legal cannabis products must be tested by a 3rd party analytical laboratory before it can be made available on retail shelves. Cannalysis is a leading provider of these services and is on the cutting edge of technology and robotics to help streamline and improve the customer experience.
• Be part of a passionate, motivated and kind team that encourages risk taking, diversity in opinion and personal/professional growth
• A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage and shape the direction of our culture
• We see Marketing as a key, strategic aspect of our business, not just as a support function
• Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
• Competitive pay, a great benefits package, and a fun company culture
Cannalysis is disrupting the cannabis testing industry. In addition to our industry leading, validated scientific methodology, our approach to technology and automation drive a differentiated and improved customer experience and enable us to streamline and expedite the testing process for our clients.
Director of Marketing
Santa Ana California
|Required Experience:||7 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 9 days ago