Join the team at the Bonnier Motorcycle Group in Irvine, Calif. as our Marketing and Sales Coordinator.
The Marketing and Sales Coordinator provides direct support to the SVP, Managing Director of Bonnier Motorcycle Group, coordinating sales workflow for the group, including account lists, order entry, meetings and general sales support.
The position also implements sales tools including primarily Salesforce and AdPoint. Additionally, this position operates the workflow and logistics of client marketing events, including planning, expense management, and communication efforts. The Marketing and Sales Coordinator must be highly enthusiastic and diligent, as well as a self-starter who exhibits strong problem-solving and communication skills.
• Assist in the activation of all Marketing events, situating yourself as the catalyst in the pre-planning and post-wrap up of all client gatherings. This includes but is not limited to vendor relations, schedule coordination, and client communication
• Maintain group’s Marketing budget, tracking and submitting of all invoices while ensuring budget accountability
• Maintain current-client/prospect mailing lists to ensure accuracy and limit bounce rates within digital sends
• Travel to and manage activation at select events, races, and trade shows
• Become the group leader of the Salesforce and AdPoint CRM systems, successfully implementing, supporting and gaining the full group use of the platform, while acting as a vital liaison between each system and the finance department
• Work with the financial management team to gather and report group performance metrics versus budget and forecast, in turn maintaining Bonnier Motorcycle Group’s revenue tracking documents
• Organize and maintain up-to-date data in the CRM platforms, utilizing and entering precise contact information and pertinent client details
• Manage and maintain the accuracy of Bonnier Motorcycle Group’s account assignment list and print advertising issue lists, ensuring proper implementation in all CRM platforms
• Cultivate a thorough and updated account list through MediaRadar
• Maintain accuracy within the itinerary of sales meetings, creating thorough agendas and recaps
• Provide in-office support for sales reps while they are traveling
• Maintain expertise in all areas of BMG brand's print, digital, social and editorial integration products
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Media industry experience in print, digital, social, custom content and/or other media properties preferred
• Experience with Salesforce CRM system, Excel, and Tableau
• Team player, self-starter able to prioritize responsibilities and be extremely innovative, creative, professional, and resourceful
• Quick response, a great attitude, impeccable follow-up and attention to detail are prerequisite
• Motorcycle industry experience or motorcycling background a plus
Please let us know you found the job on Malakye.
Marketing and Sales Coordinator
|Required Experience:||3 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 9 days ago