Launched in 2018, Tailored Union was created with principle ideas in mind: community, opportunity, quality and taking risks. Through our ‘Tailored Program’ we extend our knowledge and resources to creative entrepreneurs and give them a one-of-a-kind opportunity to translate their designs into a manufactured sock collection. Made using the highest quality materials; we work with a wide genre of artists—whom we call Tailors—to create small collections of socks can be found at small boutiques throughout the country. If you have a passion for art, product, and a desire to work in a close-knit team environment we’d love to meet you.
This position requires an enthusiastic multi-tasker with attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication skills. As a start-up everyone wears many hats and we are looking for someone who is ready and willing to take part in growing a brand, bringing new ideas to the table and has the ability to build relationships across internal and external teams. This person will work between the brand manager and outside sales representatives to provide wholesale support.
Specific Responsibilities but are not limited too:
• Establish relationships with accounts (ensure they have inventory)
• Occasional in-store visits
• Ensure sales reps have needed materials in a timely manner
• Coordinate this with reps and agent in China
• Coordinate events/promotion/pop-ups with sales teams
• Provide ATS reports to sales as well as ECOMM
• Coordinate WIP with sales
• Help coordinate and work tradeshows
• Help coordinate events/giveaways/promotions/ etc. between Tailors and accounts when possible.
• Assist the brand manager with basics line based off sales feedback
• Monitor Tailors orders.
• 1-3 years customer service in a B2B environment
• Basic office software, Excel, Word are necessary
• AI experience is a plus
• Limited travel required
• Strong brand strategy needed to understand, champion, and steer the nuances of a young brand.
• Communication is key. You are personable and confident managing any and all relationships.
• Ability to multitask, handle pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
• Ability to work with a small team and growing brand.
• You are a motivated self-starter, and problem solver, with a proven track record of being a collaborative team player
• You are passionate about design, art, fashion, and innovation keeping up to date with trends
• You are optimistic by nature with a driven "go getter" mentality, and excited to be on the ground floor of a high-growth company.
Please submit resume, salary requirements, and brief cover letter through Malakye.com
Sales and Marketing Coordinator
San Diego, La Jolla Area California
|Required Experience:||2 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 7 days ago