Osmiais a growing natural products company in Carbondale, CO. We currently manufacture all of our offerings (soap, skin care, and natural perfumes) at our facilities.
We are passionate healthy-lifestyle advocates and educators, and we are proud to create luxurious, beautiful products with extraordinary, consciously-sourced ingredients.
We are looking for a Senior Brand Manager to lead marketing strategy development and execution. This leader does the following for Osmia:
• creates and implements innovative, inspiring communication plans that continue to build Osmia brand vitality, driving site visitation and product purchase, customer LTV, event attendance (physical/virtual), and product velocities at retailers
• collaborates cross-functionally to manage the Osmia product portfolio in terms of SKU assortment, packaging, pricing, new product innovation, and channel strategy
• promotes the Osmia brand by ensuring a clear brand voice is projected across all communication channels, fostering awareness of brand guidelines internally as well as with our external partners, and acting as our spokesperson at events when needed
• owns best-in-class customer experience with the Osmia brand, implementing systems that make this the default for our team whenever possible, exploring creative ways to surprise and delight even seasoned, savvy consumers, and keeping online UX fresh
• identifies brand direction opportunities, researching and pitching product launches, partnerships (events, influencers, sponsorships, underwriting/donations, etc.), and brand experiences
• owns aspects of marketing and sales planning, reporting, forecasting and budgeting in partnership with COO
This position offers an awesome opportunity to help shape the direction of a beloved young brand. Occasional travel, meaningful dialogue with our direct online customers, and deep connections with our retail partners from coast to coast keep us energized by the pulse of the broader Osmia community, yet we stay grounded and connected to our purpose from the vantage point of our unique mountain town home. We live full lives, we work hard, and we love what we do. Come join us!
Our ideal Brand Manager is a strategic thinker, informed by data and experience but willing to consider the unconventional and look to other spaces for ideas and best practices.
A minimum of three years of experience managing a CPG or luxury brand or leading client projects at a brand strategy agency is required.
A bachelor’s degree is required and graduate study in a relevant field is preferred.
Knowledge of the digitally-native space is preferred.
This in-house position is located in Carbondale, Colorado. To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume. We will reach out to candidates who seem to be a fit for the position. We apologize but we are unable to respond to all applications.