Birdwell Beach Britches is looking for a full-time Procurement Coordinator. The primary function of the Procurement Coordinator is to execute Birdwell’s purchasing decisions, all while maintaining adequate stock levels and staying within budget. The Procurement Coordinator will work at the direction of the Procurement Supervisor and play a central role in Birdwell’s Operations team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Generate PO’s for all raw materials, samples and finished goods.
• Pick required raw materials for all PO’s.
• Control, monitor, and report on raw material inventory levels; including monthly cycle counts.
• Coordinate shipping and logistic activities for raw materials and finished goods.
• Partnering with Product Development; build and maintain accurate BoMs (Bill of Materials).
• Under leadership of the Procurement Supervisor; maintaining healthy, reliable and positive relationships with vendors and suppliers.
• Periodically reviews Procurement Data (Trim/Color/Product SKUs, Bill of Materials, Product Naming Conventions) to ensure integrity in NetSuite and associated applications.
• Must be able to work in a high-pressure calendar driven environment.
• Excellent planning, organization, and multitasking skills are essential.
• Superior communication skills; written and verbal.
• Must be independent, self motivated, highly organized, and detailed focused.
• Ability to work interdepartmentally and with outside vendors in a fast-moving, fast-growing company.
• Experience with Microsoft Excel/Word, Google Sheets/Docs, Apparel Magic, NetSuite and Shopify.