Selle Royal Group, leader in the production and marketing of saddles and components for bicycles for over fifty years and present in over 70 countries around the world, for its brand Fizik is looking for a Marketing Manager responsible for implementing, adapting and developing Fizik’s global marketing strategies in North America.
Based in our California offices and reporting to the AM Business Director - Americas, the desired candidate will be comfortable collaborating with key team members in both USA and Italy.
- Be responsible for planning and managing the marketing budget;
- With the support of the PR Agency, fosters relationships and works closely with all the endemic and non-endemic media outlets, opinion leaders and brand ambassadors in order to increase the product and brand awareness;
- Manages and grows social media impact, customize social & content marketing initiatives across a variety of platforms to drive sales, increase reach & customer engagement, constantly in contact with the HQ;
- In cooperation with Digital Marketing in the HQ in Italy, drives quality traffic in North America, using merchandising and promotional tools to maximize conversions, and identify areas for growth in the online channel;
- Organizes and executes brand events, industry events and trade shows in North America;
- Works closely with the sales team and Retail Specialists to implement trade marketing strategies;
- Ensures brand image and experience is properly applied at retail level. Find opportunities for marketing initiatives, activations and tailored events with local dealers;
- Provides briefs for plan and creates Marketing tools and POS’s material, independently or with the support of the HQ’s marketing team;
- In cooperation with Sports Marketing in the HQ in Italy, develops and maintains relationships with North America based professional and amateur athletes and seek brand-exposure opportunities. Fulfilling materials and gear requirements;
- Maximizing sponsored riders for full marketing exposure. This includes video/photo shoots, meet-n-greets, events, and product testing.
- Fluent English (Italian and Spanish speaking is a plus);
- Familiarity with standard sales and marketing tools;
- Data analysis and reporting;
- Computer proficiency, in particular Office Suite (Excel);
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to work in a proactive way, with superior attention to detail and organization.