We’re an LA based lifestyle-driven apparel company that’s doing really good work in building brands and as a result need to bring in a new Financial Controller to oversee all financial and accounting activities. The successful candidate will be responsible for budget management, financial analysis, payroll, forecasting, accounts payable, accounts receivable and financial reporting. This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional who thrives in a busy work place, and is well-versed in working closely with senior management.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Create all financial models, forecast budgets, and cash flow plans.
• Monitor the financial performance of the company
• Compile and analyze financial reporting packages
• Prepare monthly and annual operating budgets
• Develop and manage financial controls in accordance with the company’s procedures
• Communicate financial metrics to senior management
• Provide leadership and support to accounts receivable and accounts payable departments
• Manage the preparation of payroll for personnel
• Integration of the brands to our 3PL
• Create procedures to help flow our go forward business
• Keep up on all taxes by entity
• Constantly be analyzing the numbers to create more efficiencies for the overall business
Qualifications and Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related discipline
• Accounting designation (CMA, CGA or CA), or an equivalent combination of related experience and education
• Experience working with Full Circle.
• Minimum 10 years accounting experience in a senior accounting or financial management role with at least 5 years’ experience in human resources
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Impeccable analytical and organizational skills
• Self-motivated and self-directed
• Ability to work closely with a senior management team
Please submit resume and introductory letter through Malakye.com