// Golden Circle Group is a brand accelerator built to mean more. We nurture and grow meaningful brands that move people… Designed around ideas that unleash purpose, human potential, and yes, profits.
We champion a new wave of ‘business as usual’ – forces of change that inspire and lift the community around us. We do what is right, not what comes easy.
Don’t be fooled by our idealism. We’re an accomplished group of entrepreneurs with a covetable track record of establishing purposeful profitable brands. We have collectively generated over $4 billion dollars of sales in over 50 countries worldwide with a passion, not just for profits, but for people – our employees, partners, and customers.
We’re on the hunt to find a Senior Graphic Designer (Apparel) - Merch Division.
Our ideal candidate is part brand designer, part campaign director, and part production artist. You should have a deep passion for typography, photography, motion graphics, and layout and thrive with a variety of creative assignments. This role will balance work for product launches, campaigns, and programs to help visually advance our product assortment. Experience working across a variety of projects is desired.
· Drive the creative direction and execute all graphics and prints in line with the vision for various apparel brands under the GCg umbrella
· Market & trend research to create on trend graphics and prints
· Conceptualize and design screen tee & fleece silhouettes
· Build and engineer patterns in repeat and full tech to apply across all categories
· Create and maintain graphic technical specification art matrices for all styles
· Design / Create into identified opportunities as architected in the range as well as bring consumer relevant ideas and concepts to the table
· Work closely with development in reviewing prototypes, strike offs, and submits for approval for all categories from design to production
· Ensure that all design, artwork, prints, and fabrics for sourcing are sent in correct format with all correct technical specification information to suppliers
YEARS EXPERIENCE: 5-8 years
SKILLS DESIRED: Adobe & Co – Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign Bridge
Please submit your resume along with salary requirements through Malakye or to [email protected]