Are you looking to work with a hyper growth company and have photo editing and graphic design experience in fashion? Buttercloth®, “The World’s Most Comfortable Shirt” appeared on Shark Tank and made a deal with Robert Herjavec. Now we are one of the fastest growing men’s fashion brands. At Buttercloth we attribute much of our success to the strength of our design and marketing teams. To build on this momentum we are searching for a talented photo editor with graphic design experience in the fashion industry. You will help in the development of graphics and imagery for our website, as well as other digital marketing collateral. You will be joining an extremely fast-paced team of passionate and energetic creative individuals as we work to grow the brand globally. The ideal candidate will be a highly energetic self-starter with an entrepreneurial mind who understands the brand aesthetic and the Buttercloth customer. Must have a strong background working with Illustrator and be especially proficient in Photoshop.
What is my role?
The Photo Editor – Graphic Designer is responsible for editing product and lifestyle photos for use in E-com as well as graphic design projects. The position will handle large volumes of work needing to be processed quickly and uploaded efficiently to company servers or other platforms.
What You'll Do
• Maintain image quality and standards including editing and retouching a high volume of assigned product or lifestyle images for web or other platforms
• Assist with photoshoots, photo editing and manipulation
• Develop fresh graphics to keep our website and landing pages relevant
• Create content for digital marketing and social platforms
• Assist our designers in the development of new fabric patterns
• Maintain an efficient workflow with the ability to follow process accurately and consistently
• Assist with graphic design work as necessary
What You’ll Need
• A passion for fashion, photography and graphic design
• 2-5 years of relevant photo editing and graphic design experience with premium clothing brands
• A minimum of an Associate’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
• Strong retouching skills
• Familiarity working on MAC platform is required
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Must be well organized and able to multitask
• Detail oriented with strong follow through - able to organize and prioritize multiple projects
• Team oriented
• High Level of Proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator, a must
Please submit your resume and design portfolio (PDF or website link).