CPTN Apparel Company, LLC is a high paced company specializing in licensed, branded and private label apparel. We work with mens and womens apparel in specialty retail chains such as Urban Outfitters, PacSun, and Tilly’s. We consider ourselves one of the leaders in our space delivering forward trends, creative graphics and quality manufacturing.
We are looking for an extremely organized individual with at least 2 year’s experience who can not only build quality graphics but can help manage the art department needs.
This position can be very challenging and requires one to be able to think and work independently, as well as take detailed instructions and execute on them.
We are working in a post COVID environment and we’re restructuring the business, this is a great opportunity to get into a company with a lot of room for growth. We expect a good vibe attitude blended with focus and hard work. Sometimes you may be expected to work long hours and travel. Our HQ is based in Seal Beach, CA. Hourly pay will be based on skill and experience.
As our Graphic Designer / Illustrator you will be responsible, but not limited to the following:
• Take direction from Design & Sales departments for SMU designs.
• Assist design team with seasonal product.
• Develop tech packs (in Adobe Illustrator) for all designs.
• Update tech packs, CADs, as reviews take place, and designs are revised.
• Make adjustments to protos and samples.
• Work with freelancers and their needs.
• Help with mood boards and pulling inspiration.
• Build marketing material for social media and websites.
• Need 2+ years of experience as a graphic designer in a apparel creative department.
• Advanced knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically: Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
• Needs to work well independently, have excellent follow through skills and be self-initiative.
• Ability to take initiative, work autonomously and work under constant and competing deadlines.
• Must possess strong organization skills (this is a MUST)
• Have ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects at once and be deadline oriented.
• Must live with in 20 miles of CPTN Office (Seal Beach, CA)
Please submit resume and portfolio through Malakye.