Alta Cycling Group is a premier cycling company offering mid-range to upper level bicycles, bicycle parts, and accessories to North America. Some of our brands include Diamondback, Redline, and iZip. Alta is committed to constant innovation, cutting edge technology and providing the best possible experience for our customers.
Job Overview: The Territory Manager (TM) will be the primary driver of increased awareness and distribution in a regional territory (Southeast).
Goal: Increase new Independent Bicycle Dealer (IBD) distribution and existing business to drive increased awareness and sales. Works to target high value retail partners and prospects, train and educate these partners, and drive consumer awareness and traffic resulting in increases sales.
Channels of specific focus: Specialty Bicycle, Specialty ebike Retailers, RV Retailers, Motorsports Retailers, and Action Sports Retailers.
Reports to: Vice President, Sales
Scope: The Territory Manager (TM) is responsible for developing and building the company’s sales and ensuring world-class service. The TM is responsible for identifying prospects, winning new retail placement, maximizing sales by completing a comprehensive dealer on-boarding and employee education and engagement process..
The TM must be a motivator, a team player, focused, creative, detail oriented and pro-active with a safe driving record.
- Increase distribution in Southeast US
- Educate and inform retailers and consumers
- Maximize sales and profits.
- Provide feedback to R&D and marketing.
- Scheduling demo events with retailers and consumers.
- Driving a company provided vehicle equipped with a demo fleet and event set-up.
- Training and educating retailers and consumers
- Build direct relationships with retailers.
- Attend trade shows and events.
- Ensure prompt processing paperwork and filling of purchase orders.
- Participate in development of marketing programs.
- Implement retail-training programs.
- Communicate with operations staff and marketing group.
⏵ Please note that this position requires approximately 10-15 days per month of overnight travel.
Our company offers a fast paced, dynamic work environment. We thrive on new business, and assisting our retail partners in increasing their business.
We offer unlimited opportunity, advancement opportunity, and compensation commensurate with experience. If you have a great work ethic, are a self- motivated individual, want to make a difference in our company, and the future of getting more people on bicycles, let us know.
Territory Manager, Southeast
|Required Experience:||3 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||$45000.00 - N/A per Year|
Posted 3 days ago