William Painter is a direct to consumer brand that believes everyone should live a life without compromise. Our mission is to provide world class products with world class customer service at affordable prices.
-This is part-time to start and can lead to full-time
-Note: Must be Southern California based
William Painter Inc is looking for a passionate Graphic Artist to join our team. We are a creative brand that thinks outside the box to create fresh new innovative digital marketing strategies powered by world class content. The Graphic Artist will work with our creative team to produce content for digital marketing paid ads for Facebook, Instagram, and Google as well as on-screen animations for our hero videos. The ideal candidate is extremely creative, passionate, hard-working, committed, able to work in a fast-paced environment, and can hit the ground running. Candidates will need to be detail-oriented, efficient, motivated, dependable and able to adjust to the ever-changing needs and plans of a successful, growing business. You must have impeccable attention to detail and the ability to take initiative. The ideal candidate sees failure as a learning process and a chance to grow and is not afraid of self expression. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design for multiple marketing, product, and internal needs, including ads, emails, campaigns, websites, social media, billboards, etc.
- Design motion graphics including titles/supers, explainer videos, and social content
- Follow and maintain both internal and external brand identity characteristics, typography, photography, color, etc., evolving when necessary
- Partner with copywriters, videographers, and other team members
- Pitch in on any project at any time and adapt to changing deadlines and needs
- Translate storyboards/creative direction into engaging, effective motion
- Implementing sound and visual effects to effectively contribute to a story
- Staying organized, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize and multitask
- Incorporate changes recommended by our internal team into final content
- Keeping up-to-speed with the latest trends, big ideas, and innovations in content marketing
Skills and Qualifications
- Proof of work and ability > Experience
- Experience with creating paid ads for Facebook and Google
- An outstanding and up-to-date portfolio
- Proficient in Adobe CC; specifically, After Effects, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- You know your way around keyframes, null objects, basic scripting, compositing, and 3D space
- Understanding of foundational design principles including composition, color theory, illustration, and typography
- Experience in building graphic templates and/or delivering usable project files for use throughout the business.
- Ability to meet deadlines and remain calm under pressure. Remaining proactive rather than reactive, always.
- Ability to follow creative direction whilst also thinking outside the box.
- Positive, humble, collaborative demeanor with a solutions-based attitude
- Exceptional creative ability, design sense and can take initiative when required.
- Ability to take constructive criticism and work collaboratively with a team
- Impeccable and fierce attention for detail
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Competitive compensation
- Part time with opportunity for full time position
- Generous PTO
- Fun Team Events
- Option to work remote part time
- Ocean View From The Office
- We like to have fun, but we get shit done.
Please submit resume and portfolio or link to portfolio through Malakye.com