…LOST is looking for an experienced Product Developer to fulfill a temporary 4 month maternity leave in Irvine, CA.
Primary Purpose of Position:
Product Development of Boardshorts, Cut and Sew, Printables. Accessories, and SMU, both domestic and import. Expected to manage all development timelines, comments, costing, salesman samples, and catalog assets including style master and photography.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
• Set up and maintain all style information per season: style names/numbers, color codes, style descriptions, deliveries and wholesale/retails.
• Audit all tech packs with design before sending to vendors/factories.
• Manage fittings and take measurements of all sample stages.
• Manage development tracker all the way through to production.
• Daily communication with vendors/factories for product development and costing.
• Communicate directly with vendors/factories on fabric, prints, and seasonal developments.
• Keep all samples lines organized, steamed and in catalog order.
• Establish Sample PO’s in Full Circle for vendors and accounting purposes.
• Develop and manage sample WIP in order to have complete awareness of all samples due.
• Log all sample comments and photos by style in Excel
• Review catalog layouts, edits, and meet press deadlines.
• Style and manage catalog image flat photoshoot.
• Build Management and Sales Meeting collateral as needed.
• Process all invoices that come through the department and work with accounting for timely payment.
• Manage development shipments inbound and outbound, ensuring most cost effective method is used.
• Help foster good working relationships with all departments to keep the flow of information and ideas open.
• Must be able to wear multiple hats at the same time and deal with certain deadline pressures throughout the year.
• Provide and audit ecomm style information and images ensuring all matches approved T.O.P.’s.
• Work with production to ensure bulk matches approved sampling.