A new technology-led global apparel brand for modern outdoorsmen, women and youth coming to Whitefish July 2020. Made in the USA, FORLOH represents the original set of ideals and mindset that hunting & fishing serves an essential purpose as an extension of lifestyle and tradition. Forloh Inc. is a D2C business via e-commerce and retail. Primed and ready to launch Forloh is look to achieve significant revenue growth over then next few years and beyond.
You can learn more about the brand here: https://www.forloh.com/
We are currently recruiting a Senior Accountant to join our financial team. This role will initially support the existing Financial Controller with a path to controller over time and with appropriate performance.
As a Senior Accountant at FORLOH Inc. you will support and help drive the metrics, processes and forecasting to support our growth and decision making, ultimately impacting the strategic growth of the company and ensuring its financial health. This role will support the finance and accounting functions and the related systems and ensure that the quality and accuracy of financial reporting are maintained to our company standards and in accordance with applicable accounting standards.
The short term will be focused on (a) inventory tracking and analysis, (b) sales tax analysis (interface between the financial systems and ancillary systems (d) provide support to any external accountants & advisors. The medium-term will involve designing and building accounting and billing operations for differing pricing structures as the business grows, modeling to support future financings as the analytical backbone of our product, brand & business development teams, and provide partnership to each business lead in developing and executing plans to grow revenue and profit in each functional area of the Company.
• Monthly metrics and reporting to the broader team to facilitate cross-team communication.
• Support/Drive the quarterly/annual budgeting and planning process, as well as long-range financial planning.
• Further, develop and deepen quarterly reporting for Executive/Board meetings.
• Develop long term financial strategies and work with the executive team to drive short and long term sustainable growth and accurate forecasting.
• Support accounting with domestic payroll, benefits, and insurance, 401k program, tax, and audit preparation.
• Assisting department heads with budgeting and regular expense monitoring.
• Reconciling bank accounts and performing account analysis on asset and liability accounts for online and brick and mortar retail, as well as projects.
• Assisting with the production of management reports as needed.
• Project billings/invoicing AR and AP management.
• Support key relationships with bank and financial institutions that provide access to operating lines of credit