Seattle-based Low Pressure Studio, home to some of the leading brands in the snowboard industry, is looking for a full-time Sales & Marketing Manager to join our expanding team. Providing high quality service to our retail partners and end-consumers is an essential part of our company and we take pride in our commitment to this aspect of the business. The Sales & Marketing Manager will manage all activities related to our B2B & B2C business for Nidecker and Flow brands in the USA and Canada and report directly to the GM of LPS North America.
• Managing sales and developing a business plan that includes sales, revenue and expense controls.
• Direct in-house contact and management of a team of independent Sales Reps for NDK and Flow brands in US and CAD.
• Daily emphasis on coaching and development of sales reps to integrate digital products into custom sales solutions based on customer needs.
• Oversee Sales Rep orders, commissions, samples, inline products, order forecasts.
• Motivate retailers and reps with order creation and utilization of new B2B Elastic resource and other digital tools as it relates to ATS, Warranty submission and other customer relationship initiatives.
• Oversee and ensure real-time inventory across all brands and categories through our B2B and B2C channels.
• Assist in credit clearance and act as liaison between retailer, Sales Rep and LPS in AR Mgmt.
• Coordinating SIA or other global tradeshows.
• Building brand awareness, positioning and sales strategy in-line with the Brand direction.
• Build a solid understanding and become a positive ambassador of Nidecker and Flow Brands.
• Managing and overseeing the activities and performances of the USA and Canada Pro-Team while staying in-line with the Brand strategy.
• Managing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
• Provide ATS support, POP management, in-store marketing plans for Retailers and Sales Reps.
• Handle and resolve customer concerns while staying in-line with the company philosophy.
• Other special projects as needed.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
• 3+ years in Sales Management in winter sports, action sports or related field
• Demonstrated talent to build and lead a diverse team
• Experience in business development, strategic planning, new product launch
• Solid understanding of digital sales, media and marketing including SEO optimization
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Organized with the ability to multi task and problem solve creatively
• Detail oriented with the ability to juggle multiple requests at any given time
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel, spreadsheet manipulation, experience with Netsuite or Elastic a major plus
• Flexible schedule to meet increased demand of the business during peak season (winter)
• Ability to lift 50+lbs and willingness to work in varying locations and weather conditions including the mountains
• Passion for snowboarding
What’s in it for you:
• Competitive base salary and benefits
• Free annual snowboard setup (Board/Boots/Bindings)
• SICK! (Powder) Days, All major holidays and competitive vacation package
• Discounts on season passes and lift tickets to local resorts
• Casual work environment with international reach
Please submit resume and intro letter through Malakye.