Seattle-based Low Pressure Studio, home to some of the leading brands in the snowboard industry, is looking for a full-time Inside Sales Coordinator to join our expanding team. Our Customer Experience team is an essential part of the company and we take pride in our standout service. The coordinator will assist with all activities related to our direct-to-consumer business in the USA and Canada for the Nidecker and Flow brands and report directly to the Sales Director NA for Nidecker and Flow.
The Inside Sales Coordinator will act as a liaison between our brands and our end consumers, provide product information and resolve any emerging problems that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency.
• Assist with all ECOM business functions including order processing and content management
• Facilitate warranty questions and concerns including returns and replacement items
• Handle incoming phone calls, questions and website live chat feature while utilizing our integrated Reamaze customer service platform and Aftership returns portal
• Build a solid understanding and become a positive ambassador of hundreds of products across multiple brand lines to effectively service our ECOM customers
• Handle and resolve customer inquiries while staying in-line with brand philosophy
• Oversee and ensure real-time ecommerce inventory across all brands and categories
• Work with 3PL warehouses to fulfill orders and fix lost or delayed customer orders
• Work with international customer experience team daily to ensure all worldwide customer inquiries are covered
• Setup and run on-snow demos and tradeshows across North America
• Send sticker requests, tune demo boards and other special projects as needed