We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate with proven history of Sales success in the skate industry. This position is responsible for generating new sales opportunities, along with maximizing sales with existing customer base. If you are highly self-motivated, goal driven, and born to sell, this job is for you! This is an outside sales position, we have multiple regions available.
Please review all requirements. Submit your resume to [email protected]
or apply via Malakye.
What you'll be doing:
• Achieve quarterly, annual, and prebook sales goals as determined by you and management
• Communicate our brand message to customers, including product and marketing information in a competent, professional, informative manner
• Maintain Client Log and all current customer contact information in Data Base
• Send monthly E-Mailers including in-stocks and specials to account base
• Prospect for new customers in territory
• Sales rep is responsible for all order and customer management which includes: managing contacts, mailing lists for territory, order entry of prebooks & at once orders with your field representatives, issuing credits and more
• Work with our team to communicate needs of accounts
• Follow up with accounting/shipping departments to ensure timely payments/deliveries of your orders
What you need:
• In-house or outside sales experience in the skate industry a must (retail or manufacturer)
• Self-motivated, well organized, detailed and task oriented
• Strong verbal/written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Excellent phone skills
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
• Ability to work well independently
• 18 years of age or older
• Compensation is a commission based. Awesome employee discounts on product. The opportunity to work for a legacy brand with endless growth opportunities.