The Project Manager oversees the stage gate process from concept to delivery, coordinating the various internal (business units, leadership, brand, etc.) and external (agencies, manufacturers, sourcing partners, service providers, etc.) contributors. Innovation projects will include any new product or material change to an existing commercial product, not to include displays and marketing collateral. Our ideal candidate is someone with Project Management experience focused on Product Innovation but we welcome candidates with project management experience in any field to apply!
Innovation Project Administration and Management
• Create and manage cross-functional milestones for new projects
• Transfer external timeline to internal deliverables / milestones
• Responsible for updating and creating timelines and deliverables using software’s such as: Microsoft Project, and/or GANTT chart utilization
• Communicate all major milestones and deliverables to cross-functional team members and other departments
• Owns Stage Gate Process adopted for new Innovation projects.
• Monitor new Innovation and Research projects, including creating task(s), timelines and deliverables
• Communicate project status and milestones to key stakeholders and ensure teams are accountable to complete tasks at hand
Internal and External Document System Management
• Utilize software(s) and technological features to publish and organize internal documents
• Works closely with R&D, Quality Systems and Supply Chain to manage and create document system policies and approval
Packaging Materials and Sourcing
• Support sourcing of new packaging and materials for new product development and/or launch(s)
• Works closely with Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain to optimize packaging design for retail and E-Commerce accounts.
Other General Responsibilities
• Manages and create agenda for weekly meeting with co-manufactures
• Assist R&D and Quality in research project management
• Identify and implement process improvements