Spinergy Inc. is an industry leader designing and manufacturing high performance lightweight wheelchair wheels, bicycle wheels and composite parts to a variety of industries. We are seeking a full time Inside Salesperson to work along-side and report to our VP of Bicycle Sales and Marketing. We are looking for a highly-motivated individual to join our dynamic and entrepreneurial team.
The position will focus on dealer acquisition by contacting potential new dealers, business referrals and web leads. In addition, this position will provide prospective dealers with all product information, services and programs offered along with presentations as needed.
- Place outbound sales and service calls to existing territory dealer base daily.
- Answer inbound telephone calls and emails, from bicycle retailers pertaining to sales, product delivery, inventory, customer complaints and general inquiries; in a professional and timely manner.
- Identify new business opportunities and make contact with prospective customers.
- Enter sales orders and ensure timely shipment by actively managing orders.
- Assist dealers with inventory analysis and make suggestions for improving inventory.
- Maintain relationships with existing customers through effective customer service.
- Sell and upsell bicycle related products through outbound sales campaigns.
- Promote new product line for each year and act as technical product expert for dealer base.
- Recognize, document, and alert team of trends in dealer calls.
- Can uphold and project professional company image through all forms of communication.
- Provide weekly sales forecasts for select accounts.
- Track sales, credits, inventory transfers and other territory adjustments to select dealers.
- Contribute to the success of the company by leading or assisting with other projects and tasks as assigned.
We are based in San Marcos, San Diego and are a casual work environment. We are looking for a candidate who is self-motivated, has the ability to work well under pressure and who has a passion for cycling and the cycling industry. Having a desire to advance within the industry is a plus.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Office hours are 7AM – 4PM Monday thru Friday. Must be able to sit or stand for an extended period of time. Must be able to use a computer keyboard and view a monitor for an extended period of time as well.
Candidate must be energetic, well-spoken, eager to close sales and increase revenue; must have excellent written and verbal communication skills; must have superior customer service and sales skills; must be a team player and willing to assist in other areas of the business; must be organized and able to prioritize multiple projects; proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook; familiarity with SAGE 100 is a plus.