Dorfman Pacific is a headwear manufacturer established over 95 years ago and is home to iconic headwear brands.
We are looking for established Independent Sales Reps throughout the U.S. to sell our headwear product into the specialty golf and country club retail channels. Our current rep force is stacked with golf industry veterans who are producing solid results and we want to add to that momentum. If you’re a hustler who can dig into the golf retail channel, we want to talk with you.
Dorfman Pacific is looking for Independent Golf Sales Reps to join the sales force in several open territories across the US. The Independent Golf Sales Rep. is responsible for achieving sales goals and meeting company expectation while maintaining current client relationships and developing new partnerships with prospective clients. While being in direct communication with the Golf Business Director, as well as with other Sales Executives, Product Development, Customer Service, Purchasing and Credit Department with Dorfman Pacific Co.
- Achieve monthly/quarterly /annual revenue targets and grow your territory.
- Provide presentations of all new products, sales programs and promotions.
- Utilize and promote key initiatives to grow customer territory revenue
- Maximize number of accounts pre-booked and dollars pre-booked to plan for overall business.
- Visit customers on a daily basis
- Lead the development of a sales strategy that will drive short- and long-term growth within designated territory.
- Create and promote key growth strategies, tactics and action plans within your territory.
- Complete market research and analyze account results to adjust sales and marketing strategy for maximum success.
- Monitor competitors’ products, including relevant sales and marketing data.
- Use available data to accurately forecast territory sales.
- Contribute to the development of new product based on regional needs appropriate for territory.
- Attend all appropriate trade shows to provide sales support.
We are looking for Independent thinkers with a high entrepreneurial spirit. Proven record of sales/business development experience, meeting or exceeding targets along with the ability to drive the sales process from plan to close. Establishing product and service positioning against competitors.
Time Management is a key factor. With having various tasks business functions at once, Independent Sales Reps must have a strong ability to prioritize their business to ensure goals are met.
Must communicates well with Inside Sales, Planning, Customer Service, and clients effectively. As well as demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues and clients at all times.
If you have a track record of driving sales growth, this position ignites interest and passion, and if this ad describes you then you are encouraged to forward your business portfolio for consideration.