Originating in Phoenix, Arizona as the world’s first all-hat store, HAT CLUB has grown to become known as one of the top purveyors of premium headwear over the last 20 years. HAT CLUB carries all the latest hats from the top contemporary fashion lifestyle brands and licensed sports headwear catering to a loyal customer base and everyone else alike; providing them a way to express their individuality through hats and lifestyle.
The eCommerce Manager is a key member of the HAT CLUB eCommerce & marketing team.
This is a multidisciplinary role, where the primary purpose is to ensure the efficient and effective day-to-day operational management of our eCommerce store and Omni-Channel processes.
The eCommerce Manager also plays an important role in the development and successful roll-out of new features and functionality, as well as the continuous program of optimization of hatclub.com.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
• Day-to-day responsibility for the efficient and effective running of our ecommerce website, including tools, processes and procedures.
• Lead cross-functional teams including customer service, warehouse and store fulfilment, online shipping logistics, ecommerce and marketing, working together to deliver excellent online customer experiences.
• Key partner for digital 3rd party vendors and stakeholders, ensuring smooth and productive working relationships and processes.
• Subject matter expert in the ecommerce platform (Shopify PLUS), systems and tools, working to support cross-functional teams, to advise and implement new processes.
• Using insights and analysis to investigate potential issues throughout the end-to-end customer journey, suggesting opportunities for improvement - with particular focus on product merchandising and CRM.
• Building and distributing ecommerce operations reports, summarising and providing analysis and insight into trends.
• Leading project launch activities and plans, ensuring that business teams are aligned and communication is clear and effective. Managing and optimising new features post-launch - identifying new opportunities.
• Collaborate with the eCommerce Manager in strategy and execution against business KPIs.
• Establish effective communication lines between the product and marketing teams by sharing key insights that can be applied to future product design.
• Stay on top of the evolving digital marketing landscape, from industry news to emerging technology.
• Have 4-6 years of digital marketing experience.
• A degree or equivalent practical experience
• Experienced working in-house or on client work for an e-commerce brand.
• A strong grasp of Web Analytics, Attribution, A/B Testing, and metrics driven marketing.
• Outstanding ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems.
• Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task.
• Effective communicator with the ability to speak clearly about digital marketing channels.
• Proven experience within a Shopify PLUS / Omni-Channel operations role, preferably in fashion retail.
• Experience working with teams such as retail operations, customer service and logistics.
• Experience working across ecommerce project launches and managing project roll-outs
• Line management experience.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, “self-starter” environment.
Please submit resume and intro letter through Malakye.com