Are you looking to help lead and develop a team of individuals to ensure a best in class fulfillment experience is delivered for Zumiez.com? Do you have great team development and process optimization experience? If so don't hesitate to apply to the Supervisor position for our WEB/ECF Team, consisting of 3SXTY Brand Solutions and Fulfillment services. As a Supervisor of this team, you will help build and develop a staff that is cross functional in all operational areas while creating strong working relationships with our brand partners and home office teams.
MISSION & SCOPE:
The ECF Operations Supervisor plans, organizes, and coordinates the activities of ECF Operations personnel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Plans and coordinates work flow of the inbound or outbound departments.
• Trains, motivates, monitors, and evaluates performance of team members. Monitors and ensures productivity and accuracy standards are maintained throughout their appropriate department.
• Drives throughput in non-production areas using S.M.A.R.T goal setting
• Publishes and reviews results and goals with team members
• Issues written and oral instructions to personnel to ensure conformance to policies and procedures.
• Develops team leads to effectively oversee the daily job tasks of their assigned associates.
• Examines and standardizes procedures to improve efficiencies of workers.
• Coordinates workflow and priorities across multiple departments and business units within the organization
• Communicates with brand partners
• Reviews and ensures all paperwork and daily assignments are completed in allotted time frame (i.e. time clock corrections, attendance, daily productivity)
• Ensures accuracy of sales, adjustments, postings, and transfers entered into systems
• Maintains an appropriate staffing level within their area to accomplish the Distribution Centers goals.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Motivate, develop, and direct people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
• Monitor and assess performance of individuals, and organization, to make improvements or take corrective action.
• Problem-solve and identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Manage one's own time and the time of your subordinates.
• Conduct tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality and/or performance.