We are looking for someone who is excited by the opportunity to build and grow our brand with a major focus on our marketing and community channels. If you are brand and customer obsessed, results driven, and eager to take initiative in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, we want to hear from you!
• Brand Management – Work closely with Brand Marketing team to ensure consistency of our brand guidelines, making sure our tone-of-voice, terminology, and style come across in all of our messaging and imagery.
• Content Creation - Design and execute our content strategy across social media, CRM, and our site. Manage day-to-day content workflow including ideation, development, production, and deployment.
• Community Management - Build and foster a community of enthusiasts, serving as the voice of our brand in our social channels.
• Channel Management: Oversee all social channels and CRM.
• Marketing Campaign: Partner with Marketing and Creative team to develop and execute all marketing planning and campaign development. Track and report on performance weekly.
• Project Management - Manage our social media marketing budget and timelines, ensuring all milestones are met.
• Market Monitoring - Continually track our target customers, industry trends and competitors to evolve brand strategies and support market growth.
• Maintain and update the social media content calendar on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
• Strategic focus of reaching new audiences, increasing engagement and commercial success
• Execution of content marketing, influencer strategy and social storytelling tailored to each platform and reaching target audiences in a creative, relevant way
• Monitor user-generated content and trends in social media tools and applications
• Weekly reporting and statistics of social accounts, including social analytics overview and recommendations
• Keep up to date with growing trends and opportunities in tech and social media
• Expert knowledge in Instagram, TikTok and other social media platforms
• Possess an elevated taste level for design, photography and fashion
• Must have a profound understanding of popular culture, current events and relevant trends
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Figma, InDesign, and Adobe Creative Suite
• Photography and video skills are a plus
• Experience in brand management, community management and content development
• Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities
• Love for copywriting, design, marketing and creating compelling stories
• Ability to use data and social trends to drive high content engagement
• Knowledge of CRM platforms, SEO, Google Analytics
• Team player with experience working in a fast-paced, agile environment
Bonus Points for:
• Experience working in CPG and/or eCommerce
• Basic graphic design capabilities
At LUSSO CLOUD, we celebrate diversity & equity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, the presence of a sensory, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military status, marital status, pregnancy or child birth, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, political ideology, or any other non-merit based factors.