Reporting to the President and part of the Leadership Team, the eCommerce Director will be responsible for driving direct-to-consumer revenue via the development and implementation of best-in-class new marketing strategies, including but not limited to: eComm optimization, customer acquisition, overall top of funnel to conversion to retention strategy, and leading an omnichannel, “digital first” strategic vision for the company.
This role will also create and oversee and build performance marketing programs that grow brand awareness, drive traffic (new and existing), conversion, engagement, and profitability to meet and exceed our company goals. This candidate must be hands-on and be able to balance daily execution needs, while also mapping out the strategy to drive long-term sustainable growth.
This role is ideal for a highly motivated, analytical minded and strategic thinker who is experienced in driving efficient full funnel and omni-channel growth.
• Responsible for developing and executing the comprehensive worldwide omni-channel marketing strategy
• Lead all aspects of internal Marketing team and external Agency relationships, overseeing editorial calendar, eCommerce ecosystem (storefront, payment processing, fraud management, hosting, ADA compliance, and more), public relations, paid media, search marketing, content marketing, and social media management. Support international business units by providing expertise around scalable marketing technology solutions.
• Actively engage with Product and Sales team to align marketing, product positioning, and merchandising strategies that enhance brand presentation and strengthen brand authority with consumers.
• Define, champion, and deliver brand marketing strategies throughout the omni-channel experience to create consistent and relevant brand and product messaging across all consumer touch points online and offline.
• Run daily/weekly/monthly sales reporting of marketplace and e-commerce businesses to identify top sellers, sales trends and areas of opportunity.
• The Candidate must display a stellar ability to synthesize data/kpi’s to monitor performance and shall be expected to develop an analytics dashboard to help create an “always on” resource to help drive revenue in real time
• Devise inventory forecasts for open to buy and on a quarterly basis and coordinate with Supply Chain
• Align the company around customer centricity. Utilize data insights and analytics to deliver personalized customer experiences and measurable business results through multi-channel attribution.
• Manage corporate marketing budgets. Serve on the LUSSO Leadership Team communicating overall strategy, vision as well as current and future company planning.