THE BRAND Seven – The next level in sports performance. Founded by American athlete James Stewart in 2013 to take athlete apparel and protection to heights never before reached. With his fierce competitive nature and passion for performance, James set out to assemble a team of like-minded creatives and visionaries that would ultimately help him see into the future. Now collectively as a team and a family, Seven will continue to push the boundaries, just as James Stewart has done his entire career. Seven – Redefining Limits...
THE OBJECTIVE - To create a look, feel and vibe that transcends all that is current in our perspective marketplace. To push product performance limits past present standards using new technology and design solutions
THE OPPORTUNITY - We are seeking a skilled Graphic Designer with at least three years of design experience to join our creative team. The Graphic Designer will work directly with the Senior Designer & Marketing Manger to help communicate the overall brand message in design and marketing communication. You will be tasked with developing strategic, conceptual design for projects across all media including, but not limited to, product catalogs, POP and fixtures, weekly newsletters, online sales materials, and website assets. The ideal candidate must be an ambitious creative thinker who works well both independently and in a group.
• Complete projects independently based on creative direction.
• Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts from start to finish.
• Work hand in hand with Senior Designer as well as work independently to complete projects.
• Follow established brand guidelines.
• Present and review work to ensure brand integrity.
• Photograph and retouch lifestyle / product photos.
• Executing weekly social media campaigns. Layout, design/photoshoots.
• Assist in the managing, building, and maintenance of all social media efforts.
• Support Sales with digital assets for each season.
• Create seasonal catalog layouts.
• Maintain digital asset library.
• Write and edit basic copy.
• Coordinate product promotion calendar with Sale Director for Key Accounts.
• Able to work independently, as well as on team-oriented projects.
• Proven work experience as a Graphic Designer.
• Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud - Primarily Photoshop, In-design, Illustrator, Premiere and After Effects.
• Stay up to date with design trends and tools.
• Strong design skills with the ability to combine various elements to accomplish design and marketing goals.
• Ability to collaborate with design and marketing teams while meeting tight deadlines.
• Detail oriented and strategically driven, possessing strong time management & organizational skills in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to manage time and deliver projects on time.
• Strong verbal and communication skills.
• Ability to communicate design choices clearly and work under pressure.
• Must be a flexible & resourceful self - starter.
• Proven graphic designing experience.
• Video editing/grading skills a huge bonus.
• Studio Photography a huge bonus.
Please submit resume and portfolio / portfolio link through Malakye.