XS Scuba is seeking a Customer Service Representative passionate about the Scuba industry with an optimistic, team-oriented attitude. XS Scuba prides itself on its customer service and commitment to the scuba industry.
The Customer Services Representative will be responsible for providing inside-sales and after-sales support. The primary function of Customer Services is supporting our dealer base through strong communication and attention to detail. Duties include a high volume of phone calls, order entry/maintenance, coordination of freight truck deliveries, and various follow-through activities to support multiple businesses under the XS Scuba umbrella.
XS Scuba is committed to its employees, who are expected to be customer and organization-focused while prioritizing a work-life balance. Our culture is based on providing the best service in the industry while maintaining a light, fun atmosphere. This job is an office-environment position located in Santa Ana, CA. This is a full-time, 40-hour workweek position M-F with benefits available after a 90-day probationary period.
- Provide a high level of customer support by ensuring customers’ requests are understood and addressed quickly.
- Experience working with a high volume of incoming calls and e-mails processing sales and return requests, ensuring the client is left with a favorable experience
- Experience scheduling freight shipment and routing shipments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Computer literate - Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel Spreadsheet, and Outlook),
- Sage 50 or equivalent ERP/Order Entry experience preferred
- Perform, with a team approach, other duties as assigned.
- Equivalent of 2+ years of Inside Sales or Customer Service experience
- Strong commitment to customer service
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Aptitude for learning new technology.
- Certified in Scuba Diving is a plus
XS Scuba is committed to providing an environment of respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a widely diverse candidate pool.
If you are excited about this opportunity and joining the XS Scuba Team, please apply! No agency candidates, please.