At Ruffwear, we believe success goes beyond making great gear. Started as a one-person endeavor in 1994, Ruffwear has gained the support of dogs and humans around the world and is one of Outside Magazine's 100 Best Places to Work. Known for innovative products that help people and dogs of all abilities enjoy outdoor spaces together, our “pack” values diverse thinking and voices from different backgrounds. We appreciate a willingness to take intentional risks that promote creativity, strengthen customer relationships, and reduce our impact on the planet. Our privately held company reinvests profits back into our business to keep it sustainable and nimble, and we partner with organizations like The Conservation Alliance to help protect the lands and waterways where canines and humans connect and thrive. Based in Bend, Oregon, we test our products and explore with our own dogs among our nearby forests, rivers, and mountains. Our headquarters recently underwent an innovative renovation to provide a workspace that enhances the wellbeing and creativity of our pack. Our warm and collaborative atmosphere fosters the sharing of ideas through respectful and stimulating dialogue and helps us implement new initiatives with gusto.
This position is responsible for integrating all NetSuite applications within Ruffwear to maximize data integrity, productivity, and efficiency.
• Support successful integrations via ERP technology, middleware, web services, and EDI solutions.
• Proactively investigate solutions to problems and quickly escalate critical business issues.
• Communicate clearly and frequently about projects, progress, and implementation timelines.
• Ensure potential solutions are tested thoroughly before implementation.
• Provide post-integration support to address issues that arise as well as ongoing management of current system integrations.
• Maintain a high employee satisfaction score for internal support.
• Collaborate with other departments, companies, and people in other countries.
• Create and implement a plan to minimize interruption to our operations and production during disaster recovery.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Required Education and Experience
• Three years of proven experience supporting a cross-functional NetSuite ERP business.
• Three years of SuiteScripting experience in NetSuite.
• Strong IT experience including vetting, testing, and implementing new solutions, providing software support and spearheading NetSuite integrations.
• Working knowledge of all things Apple, including operating systems and apps.
• A deep understanding of customizations and business processes as they relate to NetSuite.
• Experience using Dell Boomi.
• Experience using a full range of NetSuite assets, including SuiteBuilder, SuiteFlow, SuiteScript, and SuiteCloud.
• Strong analytical, project management, organization, and prioritization skills.
• Operations mindset, and a deep understanding of customizations and business processes as they relate to NetSuite.
• A knack for communicating with all people across an organization with ease and enthusiasm.
• An understanding of supply chain, warehousing, and shipping processes to inform your IT initiatives.
• Passion for dogs and first-hand understanding of the interactive bond between canines and humans.
Preferred Education and Experience
• A bachelor’s degree.
• Dell Boomi Certification.
• Passed the NetSuite Certified SuiteFoundation, Certified Administrator, Certified ERP Consultant, or Certified SuiteCloud Developer exams.
• Experience in the outdoor and/or consumer products industry.
• Passion for the outdoors.