“This is an opportunity to grow and learn in a small team environment with an entrepreneurial spirit.”
SP United USA, Inc., Is a fast-growing company looking for highly motivated people who would like to contribute and grow their careers with us.
SP United is one of the leaders in the rapidly growing world of smartphone cases designed to work with a wide variety of mounts serving the cycling, motorcycle, automotive, home, and professional space, and for those that live an active lifestyle. Learn more about SP Connect at (www.sp-connect.com).
SP United is looking for an ambitious and hard-working individual who can assist the daily sales order processing, customer service, inside sales, order fulfillment and more.
• Pay: Depending on experience: $20. 00 - $24.00 per hour
• Benefits: Company offers health, dental and vision benefits
• Hours: Monday - Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm. Some weekend hours may be needed during peak times
• Location: San Clemente, California
• Growth company with opportunity for career advancement
• Inside Sales - Communicate with existing customers, lead generation, and other customer prospecting outreach.
• Customer Service - Oversee customer requirements to ensure all customer needs are being met in a timely, professional manner and to the highest standard of service
• Order processing - Oversee all orders are processed in a timely and accurate manner
• Order fulfillment - Oversee daily orders, fulfillment, and shipments to B2B customers and assist with B2C orders as necessary. Work with shipping department to ensure all orders are picked and packed accurately and shipments go out in a timely fashion.
• Freight and Logistics - Monitor all in-bound freight and logistic from suppliers to HQ and customers. Generate the necessary documents and/or labels as necessary
• Inventory Control - Work with management team for order planning, stock allocation and supply chain management
• System Software - Work with various software platforms from company ERP, CRM and Inventory and Accounting to ensure systems are maintained and all daily operations are fully operational
• Other Responsibilities - May include communication with marketing partners, 3rd party e-comm platforms or operators
• Attention to detail, organized and hands-on
• Self-motivated and positive attitude and able to multi-task
• Willing take on challenges, new responsibilities and eager to study the company’s products to best assist the consumers and the company’s distribution, retail partners, sales agents…
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
• Has worked with ERP and Accounting software is a plus
• Experience with e-commerce software Shopify or similar is a plus
• Interest in sports and active lifestyle
To apply, please email your resume and a cover letter through Malakye or to [email protected]