Fast Five – Urban Armor Gear (UAG)
Urban Armor Gear recently partnered up with Surfline to be its official watch band in conjunction with Surfline’s launch of Surfline Sessions – a feature that enables people to record their sessions through Apple Watch and a premium subscription – yes please! Call my coach and tell him we have footage to review. Who is Urban Armor Gear (UAG)? Let’s find out more in this Fast Five.
1. UAG was founded in 2012 to make cases and accessories for mobile devices and tablets that “reflect the independent spirit of our designers and represent a dedication to superior quality and craftsmanship. Our distinctive cases are engineered to protect your gear from the rigors of a mobile lifestyle and enhance the utility of your device.”
2. Two of UAG’s founding team come from Stanley Black & Decker and one from HTC with the creative team and designers coming from action sports.
3. UAG has an impressive team of professional athletes and ambassadors backing the company.
4. UAG is headquartered in Laguna Niguel, California – a short drive to everything!
5. Some of the departments’ job opportunities you’ll find on Malakye include: industrial design, graphic design, product management, marketing, sales & account management, supply chain, and more.