Fast Five - Monster Energy
Monster Energy is all over sports – you’ll see the company in 30 different sports segments (action sports are a big one), music, and gaming. Monster is also all over Malakye where you’ll regularly find over a dozen job opportunities. If you’re looking for a job this fall, it is a company to set your sights on. Here’s the fast five on Monster:
1. Hansen Beverages launched Monster in 2002 and the company has grown to almost $4 billion a year in revenue with 2,300+ full-time employees.
2. The Monster logo was created by McLean Design, a design firm out of the east San Francisco bay area, and still in use today. McLean has a case study of the launch available here.
3. A key difference between Monster and RedBull marketing strategy is Monster sponsors existing event properties and RedBull (mostly) creates its own events
4. Monster is a very generous supporter of its athletes and events /
5. Career opportunities at headquarters in span across Marketing (athlete, brand, event / field, social, data-driven, all of it), Product Development, Sales, Operations, and the list goes on.