ATS Friendly Resume Formats - 8 Resources to Help You Be Noticed
June 22, 2021
More and more companies, both large and small, are using Applicant Tracking Systems to receive & manage job applications. We understand it’s not very fun to have to go through an additional step to submit your resume, but companies do use their ATS, they pay for it to be there, and it is not a blackhole (even if it does feel like it). In the spirt of the old saying, “if you can’t beat’em, join’em” we’re providing you with links to resource for resume formats that are “ATS friendly”. It’s worth having this format in your toolbox because it will help you stand out more.
Below are 8 resources you can explore and use to find the best format for you while making sure you get through automation and in front of a recruiter’s eyes. (With so many formats available, t’s important to pick one that makes you feel good about the way your resume looks and represents you).
1. Cultivated Culture - https://cultivatedculture.com/resume-templates/
2. Rezi.ai - https://www.rezi.ai/resume-templates
3. Resume Nerd - https://www.resumenerd.com/explore-templates
4. Resume Genius - https://resumegenius.com/blog/resume-help/ats-resume
5. Career Reload - https://www.careerreload.com/template/ats-resume-template-mandy/
6. Zety - https://zety.com/blog/ats-resume
7. Novo Resume - https://novoresume.com/career-blog/ats-resume
8. Jobscan - https://www.jobscan.co/blog/ats-resume/
Please remember Malakye is the professional network for creative, lifestyle-driven industries. And a great place to search for jobs and network.