More Capable Than Ever: Dave & Matt Vans Announces 2023 Lifestyle Vehicles
November 16, 2022
New LV series combines renowned interior build with expanded vehicle capabilities to level-up the van life experience for all
At the heart of these LVs’ incredible capacity is a 3.6-liter, 24-valve, variable valve timing Pentastar® V6 engine (3.6L V6 24V VVT) that boasts 276 horsepower at 6,400 revolutions per minute, offering the power drivers need to both ‘go the distance’ and seek out the road less traveled for off-road adventures. And with expanded oil change intervals of 10,000 miles, owners can enjoy more play and less maintenance.
The updated LV exterior boasts a redesigned front end that includes standard halogen headlights and fog lamps, and a modular bumper with a built-in step to assist with changing wiper blades and cleaning the windshield. Additional exterior features include dual-side cargo windows with sliding screens, and black steel wheels.
For 2023, Dave & Matt Vans moves forward with the highly praised, fully redesigned interiors debuted across its limited run of 2022 LVs, with exceptional optionality.
· A Foldaway Double Seat that adds two three-point belted seats in the vehicle’s living space
· An Additional Storage Bench that doubles the vehicle’s available bench storage area (available on select models and/or configurations)
· A Power Boost that adds a third battery and an extra storage panel, for more power storage with a quicker charge – ideal for longer weekend getaways!
· A Power Boost+, which adds two additional batteries and up to two solar panels (based on model) for those owners with the biggest electrical demands, and for additional reliability and peace of mind no matter the circumstance.
· A Stow Table that provides a movable surface for work or meals
· And more
- LV3 (136-inch wheelbase): $85,995
- LV5 (159-inch wheelbase): $93,495
- Featuring two available floorplans:
- LV5.1 – Short Queen Bed with Dinette Seating
- LV5.2 – Full Bed with Storage Closet
- LV7 (159-inch wheelbase, extended): $98,995
Additionally, Dave & Matt Vans has debuted an all-new, interactive ‘Build Your Van’ tool online, so consumers can easily customize their van to match their specific preferences, and instantly reserve their desired LV model.
For 2023, Dave & Matt Vans remains compliant with Recreational Vehicle Industry Association (RVIA) standards, meaning that Dave & Matt Vans adheres to a vast range of national safety standards, and that its LVs will continue to qualify for RV-specific financing and insurance. RV financing is available on all 2023 models, for as low as $600 per month (dependent on length of terms, individual credit scores, down payment amount, etc.).
For more information on the new 2023 LV models and to reserve a vehicle for purchase, visit dmvans.com.
About Dave & Matt Vans
Dave & Matt Vans is a campervan manufacturer based in Gypsum, Colorado that manufactures and rents ‘lifestyle vehicles’ featuring everything you need and nothing you don’t. Dave & Matt Vans’ vehicles are designed for everything from weekend adventures to long-term travel, remote work, and even as an alternative housing option for full-time living. Built around a mission to make van life accessible to everyone, Dave & Matt Vans offers some of the most affordable campervans on the market. Since its inception in 2019, the company has produced more than 400 vans and employs nearly 40 full-time team members. For more information, visit dmvans.com or @daveandmattvans on Instagram.