B$Z: Transworld Business and Group Y 2010 Panel Series Announce First Panel
Transworld Business and Group Y 2010 Panel Series Announce First Panel at La Jolla Group - June 30th
The newly-formed partnership between TransWorld Business and group Y has announced its first panel discussion of the 2010 Panel Series. Scheduled for Wednesday, June 30th at 6:30pm at La Jolla Group’s headquarters in Irvine, CA, the event will feature top brand and retail experts discussing the emerging market of motocross.
The panel is titled The Expanding Umbrella Of Action Sports- Why Motocross Is The Next ‘It’ Thing, and includes the following panelists, with TransWorld Motocross Publisher, Marc Fiore, moderating:
• Jim Anfuso, Director of Global Marketing, Fox Racing
• Bill Gage, VP of Sales & Marketing, Metal Mulisha
• Brian Cassaro, Marketing Director Action Sports, DC Shoes
• Troy Powell, MX Brand Manager, Volcom
• Pete Kershaw, VP GMM, West 49 & Compound Ride Shop
• Duke Edukas, Owner, Surfside Sports
With Supercross bringing in over 32 million fans to motocross in the U.S. alone and motorcycle retailers now exceeding ten thousand around the country, the question is why has it taken this long for motocross and its various derivatives such as freestyle motocross (FMX) to get noticed in the action sports business realm? During the panel discussion, top executives in the action sports industry will discuss the massive opportunities that motocross can bring to the table, including key acquisitions, licenses, product diversification and distribution deals.
La Jolla Group
14350 Myford Rd.
Irvine, CA. 92606
June 30, 2010
6:30pm – 10pm
For more information about the event and to check out registration details, go to: http://groupynetwork.com/events/upcomingevents/063010-irvine-ca/.
• TransWorld Business VIP Members Pre-Registration $20 (By June 29th)
• Series Package (includes 4 panels & 1 yr TW Biz VIP Membership) $80
• General Pre-Registration $25 (By June 29th)
• At the door $30 (cash only)