15 Ways to Get More Done (read it on Life'd)
Why Read It? There are simple things you can do to be more productive.
"Do you ever feel like there aren't enough hours in the day to get everything done that you need to do? Most people have felt this way in the past or feel that way right now."
Don't fret - check out this list of 15 ways to increase productivity and utilize the strategies that work for you, below are just a few examples of tips to get more done.
- Get up earlier: You’d be amazed how much more you can get done with an extra hour each morning.
- Create daily to do lists: To do lists are critical for boosting productivity.
- Learn how and when to say no: Non-essential tasks should be declined, deferred, or delegated so you can complete critical tasks.
- Don't get in your own way: Are you the type of person who procrastinates by making other work for yourself? Don’t work against yourself by rationalizing your procrastination in this way.
- Know when you need to take a break: Sometimes taking a few minutes away from a project enables you to come back with a fresh mind. What was impossible to accomplish before becomes easy to do after a break.
- Idenitify what's draining your time:Can you revise the way you do these tasks to save time? Often, simply identifying the problem areas can help you recoup valuable time.
Turn Your Ideas Into Something Useful (read it on Lifehacker.com)
Why Read It? Because an idea without execution is worthless.
QUESTION: I have tons of ideas for projects and things I want to do, but they're all halfway there, only partially fleshed out, or just inspiration with no real plan behind them. How can I sort them all out and actually get started instead of just thinking up great things?
ANSWER: click here for the in-depth answer, via Lifehacker.
|Birdo and Leticia Ruano on Taking Surfing Back
Be Seen, Be Heard
Would your company like to be featured on Malakye.com? Do you have a press release you'd like posted in our news section? Did you recently utilize our services with a new hire? We'd love to feature you on our site and in future newsletters, please send all relevant information to email@example.com – thanks!