Office Booyz Snow Industry Day at Bear Mountain (more info on Malakye.com)
"Bring your best, cleanest mini-Method and get on the hill with us!!"
The Office Booyz Snow Industry Day course map.
- Work for a snow brand? Bear Mountain, NEFF, and Malakye are coming together to host you, snow industry desk jockey, for a day of fun in the sun.
- Play a game of S.N.O.W. with your office buds, or take on one of the pros that will be out there. We'll be giving away tons of great prizes just for showing up - free hot dogs and a FREE lift ticket!
- What: An industry snowboard contest hoted by Bear Mountain, NEFF and Malakye.
- When: All day on Friday, March 29, 2013 with a special event at high noon.
- Where: Bear Mountain Resort at 43101 Goldmine Drive, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315.
- Click here for more information. Click here for industry day online registration.
Is There Life After Work? (read it on NYTimes.com)
Why Read It? Learn to value who you are rather than what you do.
- I thought my singular focus on my career was the most powerful ingredient in my success. But, there were diminishing returns to that kind of labor.
- When I wasn't catching up on work, I spent my weekends recharging my batteries for the coming week. Work always came first, before my family, friends and marriage.
- What I did was who I was. My boundaries slipped away until work was all that was left.
- Even at the best times in my career, I was never deluded into thinking I had achieved any sort of rational allocation between my life at work and my life outside.
"I didn't start out with the goal of devoting all of myself to my job. It crept in over time."
|Obermeyer Q&A with Robert Yturri, Senior Vice President of Product and Brand Management.
Tanya is responsible for bringing structure, branding & increased sales distribution to Nirvana.
Be Seen, Be Heard
Would your company like to be featured on Malakye.com? Do you have a press release you'd like posted in our news section? Did you recently utilize our services with a new hire? We'd love to feature you on our site and in future newsletters, please send all relevant information to email@example.com – thanks!
Have Fun After Work
(read it on pusitiboo.com)
"There are various activities after work that can give us not only fun and excitement, but also an opportunity to expand our social lives."
Make Time For You
(read it on theDailyMind.com)
"Work is only part of life and should not become the main focus. Family, friends and our passions should always come first... "