Learn from Your Mistakes (more info on WiseBread.com)
Why Read It? To learn from your mistakes rather than repeat them.
"The abilities to overcome obstacles, understand why you made a mistake or experienced failure, and take corrective actions are keys to success."
- Using these steps below, you can create a personal process to learn from your mistakes in order to move forward in life.
- Recognize the Mistake > Pinpoint the Cause of the Mistake > Dissect Your Rationale and Find the Flaw in Your Thinking > Be Ruthless in Your Judgment of Yourself > Research > Listen to Other People > Apply What You Have Learned
- Now, look at your results. Notice what happens when you make mistakes and when you take the right actions. "You won't stop making mistakes, but errors and failures won't bother you that much; you'll just keep learning as you go."
"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work"
Failure is a Critical Step in the Path to Success (read it on oprah.com)
Why Read It? Because mistakes are only mistakes if you don't learn anything from them.
- Each time you make a mistake, whether on purpose or accidentally, you have an opportunity to learn a valuable life lesson.
- Whatever you've done—or failed to do—can be transformed into an opportunity for growth if you're willing to recognize your errors.
- If you're caught up in trying to be perfect, blameless and flawless, you'll miss out on what your mistakes are trying to teach you.
"Take your mistakes and fill them at the pharmacy of life and redeem them for the lesson that they were in your life to teach you."
|Wasatch Powder Monkeys(tm) Q&A with Tom Vollbrecht, President and Founder.
Mark Kowalchuk is a fine artist, illustrator and designer based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. .
Be Seen, Be Heard
Would your company like to be featured on Malakye.com? Do you have a press release you'd like posted in our news section? Did you recently utilize our services with a new hire? We'd love to feature you on our site and in future newsletters, please send all relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org – thanks!
30 Quotes on Making Mistakes
(read it on psychologytoday.com)
"Mistakes, obviously, show us what needs improving. Without mistakes, how would we know what we had to work on?" - Peter McWilliams
Learn From Tiger Woods' Mistakes
(read it on Forbes.com)
"Tiger Woods regained his no.1 ranking this week because he believes he can always get better, even after he wins a tournament!"