Are You Authentic? (read the "black paper" report from Nemo Design)
Why Read It? Authenticity may be an overused term, so how do you know if you're truly authentic?
- The 11th Edition of Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary defines 'authenticity' as: being actually and exactly what is claimed, not false or imitation, real, actual, true to one's own personality, spirit, or character.
- "Brands claim it, consumers covet it, agencies insist their shops can deliver it. The A-word is everywhere these days."
- On July 24th, 2013 from 9:00am-6:00pm Group Y will host the ASC Action Sports + Culture Conference in conjunction with the Agenda Show in Long Beach. The conference is based upon the report from Nemo Design titled "Is Your Brand Authorized to Use the Word Authenticity?"
- The event will focus on the theme: "Authenticity Is Everything" and features an outstanding roster of heavy hitters from within the action sports industry that will bring "insight and perspective on what authenticity means."
- Come see presenters like Derek Callow, Director of Global Partner Marketing at YouTube, Christopher Mater, Head of Sports Marketing at Red Bull North America, Shaun Neff, CEO and Founder of NEFF, Norb Garrett, SVP & Group Publisher at GrindMedia, Eric Grilly, President at Alli Sports/NBC Sports, and many more discuss "how to respect the traditions of the past, break the rules of tomorrow, and recognize and embrace visionary ideas while sustaining a trajectory that is true."
Tag #ASCAgenda To Win!
* The deadline for eligibility is Thursday, July 25.
Be Seen, Be Heard
Would your company like to be featured on Malakye.com? Do you have a press release you'd like posted in our news section? Did you recently utilize our services with a new hire? We'd love to feature you on our site and in future newsletters. Please send all relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org - thanks!