The Benefits of Traveling for Business (read it on linkedin.com)
Why Read It? Because a great business trip can lead to personal success and increased confidence.
- Team bonding: "When a team travels together, they make authentic connections, which will lead to shared goals, challenges and successes. Working together becomes natural rather than obligatory. And don't worry—even when they're out to dinner, they're still brainstorming. Discussions about work, outside of work can actually lead to more productivity, better communication and a wealth of great ideas."
- Confidence: "When a business trip goes well, it feels great. Those successes build confidence and can often reignite a spark in employees who needed a bit of inspiration."
"The benefits of traveling for business are proven: more revenue, more profits, better relationships with clients and partners."
Stay In Shape While Traveling (read it on huffingtonpost.com)
Why Read It? Check out these tips to help you stay fit while on the road.
- Go for a run to explore a new city: "You end up seeing parts of a city you normally wouldn't."
- Workout in your hotel room: "Hotel rooms offer space and sometimes some equipment! Try doing dips on the bathtub, decline push-ups with your feet on the bed, or squats while holding an iron (preferably, not plugged in!)."
- Plan an athletic activity: "Look for a bike tour or walk tour of your destination. Some cities even have free tours!"
- Avoid public transportation and walk or rent a bike and explore: "It's easy to hop in a cab, but if you walk to your destination, you'll be kind to your body and your wallet!"
"I'm all for treating yourself; especially while traveling...but there is a time and place for sitting on your ass and it's called after a workout."
Be Seen, Be Heard
Would your company like to be featured on Malakye.com? Do you have a press release you'd like posted in our news section? Did you recently utilize our services with a new hire? We'd love to feature you on our site and in future newsletters. Please send all relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org - thanks!