Overcome Obstacles with Perserverance (read it on choosing-life-my-way.com)
Why Read It? Because in order to overcome obstacles, you must believe you can.
- To overcome any obstacle, you need to eliminate the fear in that situation...It is not the situation that is the barrier; it is your reaction to the situation.
- Triumph over any perceived limitations means living life to the fullest in spite of any difficulties and refusing to let anything stop you from what you truly want.
- Tell the world at large, 'I want my life back.'
"It is sheer persistence and determination that allows most successful people to achieve their dreams. "
Find a Way to Get Ahead at Work (read it on quickbase.intuit.com)
Why Read It? Learn how to build a successful long term career with this list of advice from successful CEOs.
- Define your goals: You will never realize your goal if it's not defined.
- Choose the right people: It pays to make sure you have the right people who will click with you and are passionate.
- Work harder than everyone else: In the long run, talent will not help you - you must outwork everyone else."
- Push yourself out of your comfort zone: "When you do something you're not ready to do, that's when you push yourself and you grow."
- Read as much as you can: "The more you know about your industry and your profession, the more you can talk about with your colleagues, the more you can bring to the table and the faster you will rise through the ranks at work."
"Warren Buffet, the CEO of Berkshire Hathaway, said that he reads six hours each day in order to learn everything he can about his industry or the ones he invests in."
Be Seen, Be Heard
Would your company like to be featured on Malakye.com? Do you have a press release you'd like posted in our news section? Did you recently utilize our services with a new hire? We'd love to feature you on our site and in future newsletters. Please send all relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org - thanks!